This privacy notice applies only to data collected by this website. It will inform you about the following:
- what data is collected by the website, how it is used and with whom it can be shared
- how you can manage your personal data
- security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your data
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in your data
DATA COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
We are the only owners of the data collected on this website. We only have access to data voluntarily assigned by you via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or assign your data to any other company or person.
ACCESS AND CONTROL OF YOUR DATA
- know what data we have
- change / correct data
- erase all data
- express any concerns about the use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you send us personal data, it is protected online and offline.
Although we use encryption for personal data transmitted online, we also protect your data offline. Only employees who need to access your data to do a specific job (for example, billing or customer support) have access to it. The computers / servers on which we store your data are kept in a secure environment.